Live With Someone Who Has COVID-19? Sign Up and Get Paid
The COVID-19 pandemic has held a lot of unknowns throughout the past 2 years, but more and more is being learned about it every day. One of the ways we are able to learn more about it is through clinical research studies. If you are currently living with someone who has COVID-19, now is your chance to participate in the advancement of science and research surrounding this new virus, while also being financially compensated. Keep reading to learn more about the COVID-19 Household Contact Clinical Research Study and how to join now.
What is the COVID-19 Household Contact Clinical Research Study?
According to the University of Rochester, clinical research studies are done to discover new information or to answer a question about how we learn, behave and function with the end goal of benefitting society. Some studies might involve simple tasks like completing a survey, being observed among a group of people, or participating in a group discussion. Other studies might involve more risky procedures like invasive medical testing, testing new drugs, or participating in other activities that might make participants feel uncomfortable. Some studies are also referred to as ‘clinical trials’ or ‘health research’. These types of studies test drugs, medical devices, vaccines, or other types of treatment that might affect an individual’s health or well-being.
In this case, our COVID-19 Household Contact Clinical Research Study is intended to learn more about household exposure relating to the virus. It is a short-term study with many benefits, including:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $1,750
How to Qualify for the COVID-19 Household Contact Clinical Research Study
It is easy to qualify for the COVID-19 Household Contact Clinical Research Study. If you are over the age of 18 and are currently living with someone who has COVID-19, you are eligible to participate. No medical insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required to become a participant.
How to Join the Clinical Research Study
- Call 702-903-2980 or click here to fill out our form. All volunteers will be able to review the Informed Consent Form, and the program will be carefully explained by our professional medical team.
- Come in for a FREE Medical Exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you into our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam.
- Participate. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required.
- Receive Up to $1,750! Participants will be assigned to different groups, where they will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $1,750 for completing the study.
Learn more about our clinic and other studies currently being conducted at vegasstudy.com.