Las Vegas Paid Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study
Do you suffer from heart disease or have had a heart attack? Vegas Clinical Study is looking for you! We are currently enrolling participants in a Paid Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study to help move new treatments through the FDA-approval process and into the hands of the public who needs them. Keep reading to learn more about the paid Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study, the benefits of joining, and how to sign up today.
Heart Disease or Heart Attack?
The term “heart disease” refers to several types of heart conditions. The most common type of heart disease in the United States is coronary artery disease (CAD), which affects the blood flow to the heart. Decreased blood flow can cause a heart attack.
Sometimes heart disease may be “silent” and not diagnosed until a person experiences signs or symptoms of a heart attack, heart failure, or an arrhythmia. When these events happen, symptoms may include
- Heart attack: Chest pain or discomfort, upper back or neck pain, indigestion, heartburn, nausea or vomiting, extreme fatigue, upper body discomfort, dizziness, and shortness of breath.
- Arrhythmia: Fluttering feelings in the chest (palpitations).
- Heart failure: Shortness of breath, fatigue, or swelling of the feet, ankles, legs, abdomen, or neck veins.
Vegas Clinical Study is on the path with leading pharmaceutical companies on the frontlines of finding better treatment for heart disease. You can join the advancement of medical science by participating in our Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study and get exclusive access to these cutting-edge treatments.
Benefits of Joining the Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study
Aside from advancing medical science and potentially treating your heart disease condition, there are many other benefits to joining one of our paid clinical studies. They include:
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $6,000
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
Become a Part of Vegas Clinical Study Today
Ready to sign up? Here’s how you can show your interest in our paid clinical study and talk to a member of our team:
- Say hi! Let us know you’re interested in becoming a participant by simply filling out a short interest form or give us a call, toll-free, at 702-745-7014.
- Get screened! A member of our team will chat with you to go over the process in detail as well as begin and initial screening. You may also be invited to our clinic for a free medical exam to further determine your eligibility.
- Start getting paid! If you meet all the guidelines of the study, you will be asked to join! If you accept, you will be placed in a group and monitored for safety and treatment. No insurance, social security number or proof of citizenship are required to be a participant.
For more information on our clinic, or to see other studies that are currently enrolling paid participants, visit us at VegasStudy.com!