Skin Infection Clinical Research Study
Skin ABSSSI, which stands for Acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, is an infection of the skin and associated soft tissues such as loose connective tissue and mucous membranes. These conditions are dramatically increasing in incidence, they have become a challenging medical problem. People who suffer from Skin ABSSSI often experience extremely uncomfortable symptoms, and we are working hard to research new treatments for this condition.
If you, or someone you know, is 18 years or older, have a diagnosis of Acute Bacterial Skin or a skin infection, then you could be invited to take part in our clinical study and receive up to $700 in compensation for your time and efforts. By becoming a participant in our study, you will be playing a valuable role in helping to get safe, effective drugs approved for public use of Skin ABSSSI.
What do I need to do to participate in the Skin Infection Study?
- Sign up for the Skin Infection Clinical Trial. Click this link to fill out a short form, or call 1-844-466-4673 to get started. You will be able to review the Informed Consent form, and speak to our professional medical team. They will carefully explain the study to you, and can answer any questions you may have.
- Come in for a free medical exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you to our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam.
- Receive an invitation to participate. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will then be asked to participate. There are no special requirements, either. We will not ask you for your insurance, social security number or proof of citizenship.
- Receive up to $1,000. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where you will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $1,000 for completing the study and helping us in helping treat this condition for future generations.
What you will receive for participating in the Skin Infection clinical trial
While participating in the Skin Infection Study, you can look forward to:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation
Excel Clinical Research
Excel Clinical Research has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility is lead by investigator, Dr. Duane C. Anderson who personally examines each patient volunteer. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients.