Suffering From UTI’s? UTI Vaccine Clinical Study is Happening Now!
If you are over the age of 60 and have ever had a UTI, you know the pain and discomfort all too well. Urinary tract infections can come on quickly and worsen rapidly, leaving you debilitated. There aren’t many options for treatment other than antibiotics and certain preventative measures but, sometimes, no matter what you do, one can pop up at any time. Keep reading to learn more about UTIs and the paid UTI Vaccine Clinical Study happening now in Las Vegas.
Understanding Urinary Tract Infections
According to the CDC, UTIs are common infections that happen when bacteria, often from the skin or rectum, enter the urethra and infect the urinary tract. The infections can affect several parts of the urinary tract, but the most common type is a bladder infection (cystitis). Kidney infection (pyelonephritis) is another type of UTI. They’re less common but more serious than bladder infections.
Factors that can increase the risk of UTIs:
- A previous UTI
- Sexual activity
- Changes in the bacteria that live inside the vagina, or vaginal flora. For example, menopause or the use of spermicides can cause these bacterial changes.
- Age (older adults and young children are more likely to get UTIs)
- Structural problems in the urinary tract, such as enlarged prostate
- Poor hygiene, for example, in children who are potty-training
Symptoms of a UTI include:
- Pain or burning while urinating
- Frequent urination
- Feeling the need to urinate despite having an empty bladder
- Bloody urine
- Pressure or cramping in the groin or lower abdomen
Will I Be Compensated as a Participant in the UTI Vaccine Clinical Study?
Yes! As a participant of the UTI Vaccine Clinical Study, you can look forward to compensation of up to $1,000. In addition to that, you will enjoy the following benefits of participating in the study:
- Easy sign-up – Just call us at 702-903-2980 or click here to fill out the form
- Guaranteed compensation
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary vaccine for UTIs
- Complimentary transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
Who Conducts the UTI Vaccine Clinical Study?
The UTI Vaccine Clinical Study is being conducted by Vegas Study’s clinical research team. The clinic has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility is led and operated by qualified investigators. Our team of clinical research investigators brings knowledge and multiple years of research experience. They also speak English and Spanish for your convenience. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality, and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients.
To learn more about Vegas Study Clinical Research and to sign up as a participant in the UTI Vaccine Clinical Study, visit our website at vegasstudy.com/urinary-tract-infection.