Alzheimer’s Clinical Study Happening Now
Alzheimer’s is a progressive condition with no cure. Alzheimer’s is a type of dementia that affects memory, thinking, and behavior. Symptoms eventually grow severe enough to interfere with daily tasks. There is no cure for Alzheimer’s, but there are treatments available to help live a more comfortable life. One of these treatments includes participating in an Alzheimer’s clinical study. Keep reading to learn more about the Alzheimer’s clinical study happening now in Las Vegas.
Alzheimer’s and the Top Signs
The top ten signs of Alzheimer’s, according to the Alzheimer’s Association, include:
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
- New problems with words in speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Changes in mood and personality
There is no one diagnostic blood test or screening that can diagnose Alzheimer’s. If you are noticing the above symptoms in yourself or someone you love, it is important to go to a doctor so they can perform a round of diagnostic tests, such as brain imaging and neurological screenings, to determine whether or not Alzheimer’s is present. If it is, a treatment plan will be laid out with your doctor. However, you can also choose an alternative treatment method, such as an Alzheimer’s Clinical Study.
Alzheimer’s Clinical Study Details
As a participant in an Alzheimer’s clinical study, you can look forward to:
- The most cutting edge technology and treatments for Alzheimer’s
- Progressing the research toward a cure for Alzheimer’s
- A new and different way to treat your Alzheimer’s
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $1,500
- FDA-governed assurance and an expert medical team
- HIPAA-compliant and fully confidential
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports that you can keep
- Complimentary consultation and health exam with no strings attached
- Complimentary transportation or travel reimbursement for your participation
Ready to Participate?
If you are ready to participate in an Alzheimer’s clinical study, or just simply want to learn more, click here to fill out the form. As a gift for your courage and willingness to participate in the study, you will receive a $10 Walmart gift card for simply filling out the form (Nevada residents only).
Once the process is fully explained to you and you decide to move forward, we then invite you to come to our clinic for a complimentary medical exam. Once our team has reviewed your case and determined that you meet all the requirements of the study, you will be asked to participate. There are no special requirements for participating. The team at Vegas Study will never ask you for your social security number, insurance, or proof of citizenship.