Clinical Study Pre-Registration Happening Now
If you are looking for a new way to treat your medical condition, a clinical study may be perfect for you. Clinical trials are research studies performed in people that are aimed at evaluating a medical, surgical, or behavioral intervention. They are the primary way that researchers find out if a new treatment, like a new drug or diet or medical device is safe and effective in people. Keep reading to learn more about what clinical study pre-registrations are happening now and what you receive if you join one.
Clinical Studies Offering Pre-Registration
At Clinical Research Las Vegas, there are many studies happening now. They include:
- Hot Flash
- Liver Issues
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Overactive Bladder
- Many more
There are also some clinical studies coming up that we are offering pre-registration for. These include:
- Women’s Health
- Digestion Issues
- Arthritic Pain
- And More
How Do I Register?
Registering for a clinical study, and clinical study pre-registration, is very simple and only takes a few steps.
- Reach out to us by giving us a call or filling out this form. You will receive a $10 Walmart giftcard from our office as a thank you for reaching out! We will also answer any questions you have as well as go over the Informed Consent Form with you.
- After reviewing your information, you will then be asked to come in for a free medical exam to see if you meet the physical requirements for our upcoming studies. The medical exam is completely complementary and you will be able to keep all lab reports and information that we gather.
- Once our team has determined you’re a fit, you will be asked to participate. That’s it!
Once you are asked to participate in the study of your choice, you can look forward to these benefits:
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Complimentary lab reports
- Full confidentiality
- Compensation guaranteed
- Central ethics committee-governed and monitored
- Adheres to industry safety regulations
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
There are no special requirements to join a clinical study. You will not be asked for your insurance information, your proof of citizenship, or even your social security number. If you meet the requirements of the study, you will be asked to join. It really is that simple!
Who Is Conducting the Clinical Studies?
Vegas Study Clinical Research has conducted numerous Phase II through IV clinical trials with leading pharmaceutical firms. Lead investigator Dr. Duane C. Anderson and his experienced, caring team have earned a sterling reputation for precision analysis and superior patient treatment. Our team of clinical research investigators bring knowledge and multiple years of research experience, and they also speak English, Spanish, Italian and Farsi.
Reach out to us today and find out how our trials can help you in getting the best clinical research center Nevada Las Vegas NV, and how we will work to give you the best supportive care and the best possible treatment.