COVID Vaccine Clinical Trials Open to All Ages in Las Vegas. Why Wait?
The COVID-19 pandemic changed the world for everybody. Whether it was your job, your social life, or your health, there is a great chance you have been impacted by the virus. As these first vaccines roll out, more and more are studied on them as time goes by. If you would like to be part of the newest COVID-19 vaccine technology, COVID vaccine clinical trials are open to all ages in Las Vegas — and the time to join is now.
What is a COVID Vaccine Clinical Trial?
Vaccines are currently being rolled out around the world. What we learn from this first round will help further influence COVID-19 vaccine research to make it better and better as each year passes. Efficacy rate can improve, the duration of the vaccine can improve, side effects will be better studied and anticipated, and much more.
Clinical trials are research studies performed in people that are aimed at evaluating a medical, surgical, or behavioral intervention. They are the primary way that researchers find out if a new treatment, like a new drug or diet, or medical device (for example, a COVID-19 vaccine) is safe and effective in people. Often a clinical trial is used to learn if a new treatment is more effective and/or has less harmful side effects than the standard treatment.
Current COVID Vaccines
Currently, there are two COVID-19 vaccines that are available in the United States, after the recent pause of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
- Pfizer: Eligibility for this vaccine is for people 16 years and older. The Pfizer vaccine is given in 2 shot doses, 3 weeks (21 days) apart. People who receive this vaccine are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after your second shot, with an efficacy rate of 95%.
- Moderna: People 18 years and older are able to get this vaccine, which is 2 shots given 4 weeks (28 days) apart. Similarly to Pfizer, you are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after your second shot and the efficacy rate is 94.1%.
- Johnson & Johnson: Although this vaccine has recently been paused, it was a single shot given to individuals 18 years or older. Full vaccination was, like the others, two full weeks after their shot and the efficacy rate was 72%.
How to Participate
If you are 18 years or older, you can participate in the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials. All you have to do is call 702-745-7014 or fill out the form, come in for a free medical exam and COVID-19 rapid test, and receive a $10 Walmart gift card just for completing the form.
For participating in the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials, you will receive:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $800