Suffering from Eczema? Try an Eczema Clinical Study
Eczema is a debilitating skin condition that can be as unique as the individual experiencing it. Eczema is a group of conditions that cause the skin to become itchy, inflamed, or have a rash-like appearance. There are seven types of eczema: atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, nummular eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, and stasis dermatitis. Eczema is very common — in fact, over 31 million Americans have some form of eczema. If you are one of these people and are looking for a new way to treat your eczema, an eczema clinical study may be perfect for you.
What is an Eczema Clinical Study?
Currently, there is no cure for eczema. The only treatments for eczema include:
- Over-the-counter medications and ointments
- Prescription medications
- Managing flare-ups by avoiding triggers, keeping the area clean, and keeping a consistent skincare routine
Treatment for eczema is not one-size-fits-all, as every person may have a different type of eczema with different triggers for flare-ups. As such, conducting an eczema clinical study for new medications seeking FDA approval is critical for advancing the knowledge of treating eczema.
As pharmaceutical companies develop new treatments, medications, and technologies related to the treatment of eczema, testing them on human participants is the final step in FDA approval. You can be one of the people who tries the newest, most cutting-edge treatment for eczema in an eczema clinical study.
What Do Participants Receive?
Participants of the eczema clinical study can look forward to receiving:
- Guaranteed compensation up to $2,500
- $10 Walmart gift card by simply applying
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Complimentary transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
Who Conducts the Study?
Vegas Study Clinical Research has conducted numerous Phase II through IV clinical trials with all leading pharmaceutical firms. Lead investigator Dr. Duane C. Anderson and his experienced, caring team have earned a sterling reputation for precision analysis and superior patient treatment. Our team of clinical research investigators brings knowledge and multiple years of research experience, and we speak English, Spanish, Italian, and Farsi.
How Do I Start?
- Call us at 702-745-4049 or fill out a form. All volunteers will be able to review the Informed Consent Form before proceeding.
- Receive a $10 Walmart gift card just for contacting us. Available only to Nevada residents, our office will contact you within a day of filling out our form and send you the gift card. No other strings attached!
- Get your free medical exam. You will be invited to come to our office for a free and comprehensive physical exam.
Invitation to participate. If you meet the guidelines of the eczema clinical study, you will be asked to participate — no insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required.
- Receive compensation and cutting-edge treatments. Your time for helping us progress the science surrounding eczema will be compensated!