Skin Infection Clinical Study: Happening Now in Las Vegas
The skin is the largest organ in the human body and the one that protects you from elements of the outside world. It regulates your body temperature, protects you from germs and other harmful substances, and more. However, when it becomes damaged, it can be debilitating. That is why having clinical trials to find the newest treatments for skin infections are so important. If you or a loved one is suffering from skin infections, now is your opportunity to take part in a skin infection clinical study in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Why Should I Participate in a Skin Infection Clinical Study?
There are two types of skin infections. One is surface-level skin infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes. The other is more complicated skin and skin structure infections. These refer to infections involving deeper soft tissue, which require more treatment and possible surgical intervention.
Skin infection conditions may include:
- Infections from a wound or injury to the skin
- Cutaneous abscesses
- Complications from diabetes
- Necrotizing fasciitis
- Complications from animal bites
There are many types of treatments that could be presented to an individual who is suffering from a skin infection. However, if you or a loved one has tried them unsuccessfully, or is interested in something new and more cutting-edge than the treatments currently available, a skin infection clinical study may be right for you.
What Happens in a Skin Infection Clinical Study?
By participating in a skin infection clinical study, you will be assisting pharmaceutical companies in getting their drug or treatment approved by the FDA. Testing drugs and treatments on humans are one of the most important parts of getting this approval, and you have the opportunity to help make it happen.
By participating in this clinical study, you will receive:
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $1,000
- Complimentary overnight accommodations and shower
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Complimentary transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
Here at Vegas Study Clinical Research, we have extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with leading pharmaceutical companies in Las Vegas. Our facility is led and operated by qualified investigators, and every member of the team offers a wealth of experiences, a caring personality, and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients.
How to Get Started
Getting started is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Call Toll-Free 702-707-7040 or simply fill out the form. All volunteers will be able to review the Informed Consent Form, and the program will be carefully explained by our professional medical team.
- Come in for a FREE Medical Exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you into our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam.
- No Special Requirements! If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required.
- Receive Up to $1,000. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where they will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $1,000.