Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study in Las Vegas
Do you have heart disease or have had a heart attack? Vegas Study is looking for you! We are now enrolling participants in a Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study to take promising new medication seeking FDA approval. If you want to treat your Cardiovascular Disease while getting paid, you may be just the person we are looking for. Keep reading to learn more about the Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study in Las Vegas and how to sign up as a participant today.
What is the Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study in Las Vegas?
Clinical trials are a type of research that studies new tests and treatments and evaluates their effects on human health outcomes. People volunteer to participate in clinical trials to test medical interventions, including drugs, cells, and other biological products, surgical procedures, radiological procedures, devices, behavioral treatments, and preventive care.
There are 4 phases of biomedical clinical trials:
- Phase I studies usually test new drugs for the first time in a small group of people to evaluate a safe dosage range and identify side effects.
- Phase II studies test treatments that are safe in Phase I but now need a larger group of human subjects to monitor for any adverse effects.
- Phase III studies are conducted on larger populations in different regions and countries and are often the final step before a new treatment is approved.
- Phase IV studies take place after country approval, and further testing in a wider population over a longer timeframe is needed.
This study is a Phase II study. All of the studies at Vegas Study Clinical Research are:
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
How Can I Become a Participant?
If you are between the ages of 40 and 79, want to treat your Cardiovascular Disease, advance medical science, and earn extra cash, we want to hear from you!
Here’s how you can sign up to be a participant in our Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study in Las Vegas:
- Fill out a short form. Simply fill out a short form to provide us with your contact information. A member from our facility will contact you to conduct the initial screening call, go over the process, answer questions, and review the informed consent form.
- Get Qualified. You may be asked to come into our facility for a free medical exam to determine your eligibility for the study. No medical insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required.
- Get Paid. If you meet the guidelines of the study, we will ask you to join, and you will be on your way to earning up to $6,000!
Participants in the study can look forward to the following benefits:
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $6,000
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
Ready to participate? Visit us at VegasStudy.com to learn more!