Flu Vaccine Clinical Trial: Get Paid to Get Your Vaccine
Are you over the age of 18, living in the Las Vegas area, and still need to get your flu vaccine this season? By joining our clinical trial, you can get paid for your time and travel while getting the newest flu vaccine! Keep reading to learn more about the Flu Vaccine Clinical Trial, what the trial process is, and how to become a participant in this groundbreaking study.
What is a Flu Vaccine Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are a type of research that studies new tests and treatments and evaluates their effects on human health outcomes. People volunteer to take part in clinical trials to test medical interventions, including drugs, cells, and other biological products, surgical procedures, radiological procedures, devices, behavioral treatments, and preventive care.
There are 4 phases of biomedical clinical trials:
- Phase I studies usually test new drugs for the first time in a small group of people to evaluate a safe dosage range and identify side effects.
- Phase II studies test treatments that have been found to be safe in Phase I but now need a larger group of human subjects to monitor for any adverse effects.
- Phase III studies are conducted on larger populations and in different regions and countries and are often the step right before a new treatment is approved.
- Phase IV studies take place after country approval, and further testing in a wide population over a longer timeframe is needed
In this particular study, participants will be given an investigational Flu Vaccine that is seeking FDA approval. It is made of the latest, most cutting-edge research surrounding the flu and flu vaccines.
What Do Participants Do?
In this clinical study, participants will first need to pre-qualify. The pre-qualifying process is simply a screening phone call. All you have to do is simply fill out our short form for our staff to call you and begin this process.
If you pre-qualify, you will be asked to sign the Informed Consent form, and we will go over the entire process with you. You may then be asked to come to our office for a free medical exam (no medical insurance required) to complete the qualification process.
If you meet all the requirements, you will asked to join. At this point, participants will be given the vaccine and return to the clinic for follow-up study appointments and post-study appointments.
Is The Study Safe?
Yes! Vegas Study takes your safety and comfort very seriously and is the priority of our entire study process. All of our studies can offer these safety guarantees:
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation for your time and travel
For more information on our clinic or to see a list of other clinical trials we are currently enrolling participants for, visit us at VegasStudy.com!