Las Vegas Clinical Trials: What to Expect
Whether you are interested in a new way to treat your condition, are looking for a way to make some extra cash, or are interested in being part of the advancement of scientific research, participating in a clinical trial is exciting. If you are interested in taking part in a clinical trial and want to know more of what it entails, keep reading to learn more about Las Vegas Clinical Trials and what to expect.
Current Las Vegas Clinical Studies
Clinical Studies that are happening now in Las Vegas include:
- COVID-19 Treatment
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Begnin Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Fatty Liver/NASH
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Bladder
- Skin Infection
- Uterine Fibroids
Priority Registration Being Offered:
- Hot Flash
- Liver Issues
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Overactive Bladder
Pre-Registration in Upcoming Offerings:
- Women’s Health
- Digestion Issues
- Arthritic Pain
- And More
What Are The Steps?
Trying new medications, technology, treatments, and techniques on humans is an essential component of full FDA approval. Due to this importance, we make signing up for a clinical trial easy, and all you have to do is follow three easy steps:
- Reach out to us. Give us a call at 702-903-2980 or fill out this form to let us know you are interested. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and get a complete picture of what you are volunteering for. You will also have the chance to review the Informed Consent Form and meet our medical team, who will explain every program detail to you before moving forward.
- Come in for an evaluation. We will provide a free medical exam to see if you meet the specifications for our trial. You will have access to all lab tests, X-rays, and information free of charge.
- Invitation to participate. If you pass our screening guidelines, we will invite you to participate. No special requirements such as a social security number, proof of citizenship, or insurance information are necessary.
What Happens If I Am Chosen?
After you come to our office for a free medical examination and pass the screening, you will be invited to participate in one of our Las Vegas Clinical Trials. By participating in the trial, you can look forward to:
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Complimentary consultation and medical exam
- Complimentary lab reports
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Compensation guaranteed
Who Conducts the Las Vegas Clinical Trials?
Vegas Study Clinical Research has conducted numerous Phase II through IV clinical trials with leading pharmaceutical firms. Lead investigator Dr. Duane C. Anderson and his experienced, caring team have earned a sterling reputation for precision analysis and superior patient treatment. We are the most reputed clinical research site in Las Vegas, and we thrive on bringing radical differences and changes in the way the world sees the treatment.
Our team of clinical research investigators brings knowledge and multiple years of research experience. They also speak English, Spanish, Italian, and Farsi. For more information on our clinic, please visit vegasstudy.com.