Long Covid Clinical Study in Las Vegas
As the research and knowledge surrounding COVID-19 grow throughout the years, one of the major things researchers are finding is that many people suffer from Long Covid. If you had Covid yet still can’t seem to shake the symptoms well after the two-week mark, you are not alone. Luckily, there are things you can do about it while getting paid for it. Keep reading to learn more about Long COVID, how to become a participant in the Long Covid Clinical Study, and other COVID-related clinical studies.
What is Long Covid?
According to the CDC, people with post-COVID conditions can have a wide range of symptoms that can last weeks, months, or even years after infection. Sometimes the symptoms can even go away or come back again.
Post-COVID conditions may not affect everyone the same way. People with post-COVID conditions may experience health problems from different types and combinations of symptoms happening over different lengths of time. Though most patients’ symptoms slowly improve with time, speaking with your healthcare provider about the symptoms you are experiencing post-COVID could help identify new medical conditions. For some people, post-COVID conditions can last weeks, months, or years after COVID-19 illness and can sometimes result in disability.
How Do I Become a Participant?
If you suspect that you have Long Covid and would like to participate in the Long Covid Clinical Study, just follow these simple steps:
- Reach out to us! Give us a call toll-free at 702-745-4049, or simply fill out a quick and easy form with your contact information. A member of our team will reach out to you to go over the informed consent form, explain the entire process, and answer your questions.
- Come in for a medical exam to see if you qualify. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you into our clinic for a comprehensive and complimentary physical exam.
- Begin the study. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required! All studies at our clinic are FDA-approved, HIPAA-compliant, have full confidentiality and have guaranteed compensation for your participation.
Other COVID-19 Clinical Studies
If you are not currently suffering from Long Covid but would like to participate in a Covid-related clinical study, there are other options available for you.
- COVID vaccine and booster clinical study – Receive your vaccine or booster and get paid!
- COVID treatment study – Currently suffering from COVID? Get paid to get treated.
- COVID household contact study – Is someone else in your home currently suffering from COVID? This study is for you!
For more information about our clinic, as well as a list of other clinical studies that are currently seeking participants, visit www.vegasstudy.com