Alzheimer’s Clinical Study
If you or a loved one is suffering from Alzheimer’s and are looking for a new treatment method, an Alzheimer’s Clinical Study might be perfect for you. It consists of the newest, cutting-edge treatment related to Alzheimer’s and can help improve your condition, all while getting compensated—and receive compensation for caregivers, too. Keep reading to learn more about the Alzheimer’s Clinical Study and how to sign up to become a participant.
What is the Alzheimer’s Clinical Study?
Alzheimer’s is the most common cause of dementia, a general term for memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. Alzheimer’s disease accounts for 60-80% of dementia cases. Alzheimer’s is not a normal part of aging. The greatest known risk factor is increasing age, and the majority of people with Alzheimer’s are 65 and older. Alzheimer’s disease is considered to be younger-onset Alzheimer’s if it affects a person under 65. Younger-onset can also be referred to as early-onset Alzheimer’s. People with younger-onset Alzheimer’s can be in the early, middle, or late stages of the disease.
This professional clinical study, conducted by Vegas Study Clinical Research, is a short-term trial in which you will intake a promising new medication seeking FDA approval. Depending on the study you join, this medication’s use is intended to effectively treat your medical condition. Here is what you can expect regarding these studies:
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
Prospective Participant Information
If you are ready to receive a new treatment for Alzheimer’s and get compensated up to $1,500, as well as receive compensation for a caregiver, here is how to sign up to become a participant:
- Click here to fill out a short form to provide us with your contact information. We will reach out to you to go over the informed consent form and other initial screening information.
- Come to our clinic for a complimentary medical exam to determine your eligibility.
- If you meet the guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required to become a participant and start the study.
There are many other benefits of becoming a participant. These include:
- Guaranteed compensation, plus compensation for caregivers
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary transportation or travel reimbursement
Meet Vegas Study
Vegas Study Clinical Research has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility is led and operated by qualified investigators. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality, and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients.
For more information or to see a full list of other clinical studies that are currently accepting participants, visit us at vegasstudy.com!